List:       openser-users
Subject:    [SR-Users] Dispatcher's Probing
From:       Duarte Rocha <duarterocha91 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-26 18:05:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey,

I've been using the Dispatcher module with great results. But now, i want
to be able to have some gateways to belong to more than one group set.

To achieve that, i'm duplicating the Gateway in the Dispatcher's table and
give it a different group set. However, if i do this, Dispatcher will do
repeated probing to this gateways. Is there any way to avoid this or to
achieve the same result in a different way?

Best Regards