List:       openser-users
Subject:    [SR-Users] Locate UA in usrloc table
From:       Vitaliy Aleksandrov <vitalik.voip () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-28 11:09:50

Hi all.

Is there any easy method to find if somebody with $si:$sp is registered
(usrloc->received.ip == $si, usrloc->received.port == $sp) ?
reg_fetch_contacts uses uri as search key, but in my case I don't have it.

The only way I know is to write a module that will use
"get_all_ucontacts" function exported by usrloc module in its API.