List:       openser-users
Subject:    [SR-Users] carrierroute module
From:       Mino Haluz <mino.haluz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-23 9:47:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I have a problem with configuring the carrierroute module, I do not clearly
understand how it should work from the documentation. What I would like to
do is that I have 2 gateways (A.A.A.A and B.B.B.B), lots of scan_prefixes
with different rewrite prefixes. The traffic should be sent to the 1
gateway, and if it fails (5xx,4xx codes) it should go to the another. I have
only one SIP domain (domain.com). The question is, how the tables
(domain_name, carrierroute, carrierfailroute) should be filled? Can I
achieve this scenario with the carrierroute module ?

Thanks.
Mino