List:       openser-users
Subject:    Re: [Kamailio-Users] starting
From:       Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-17 21:45:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

the best is to start with kamailio 3.0.0. Here is a step-by-step
installation guide from GIT:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.0.x-from-git

You have most of the functionality you need there. Read the top of the
file for hints of how to enable features in cfg.

The you need to add lcr, I guess it is for sending to pstn, so follow
pstn routing in cfg and enhance it with lcr.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 02/17/2010 09:08 PM, Andrew Matthews wrote:
> I'm looking for a tutorial of some sort to help me with getting
> openser running.
>
> What I need from it, are a basic proxy with both IP and
> username/password authentication, and an lcr.
>
> I've searched the net and can't seem to find what I need. I'm new to
> openser, I came from the asterisk world. If anyone can point me in the
> right direction I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Exstatica

Daniel-Constantin Mierla