List:       openser-users
Subject:    [Kamailio-Users] Developing Sh interface between the
From:       "suresh tattikota" <skumar453 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-29 7:37:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi all

I am using the Openser(Opensips) as apllication server . i am developing  Sh
interface between the AS and HSS.
For developing the Sh interface i am using the CDiameterpeer ,  here i am
getiing memory and locking errors. And  for using the CDiameterpeer  as
standalone library what steps i have to follow ...

Thanks
suresh :)