List:       openser-users
Subject:    Re: [Users] x-lite and nat_uac_test(16)
From:       Alexander Bergolth <leo () strike ! wu-wien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2007-05-21 17:25:48

On 05/21/2007 07:17 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> This looks indeed strange. Are you using the newest version of xlite?

I'm using X-lite 3.0, build 34025 which is the newest version available.

> Maybe the client tries STUN too and gets this port from a STUN lookup.
> Is stun disabled/enabled? What are the settings on the "Topology" card
> (STUN, IP address, X-tunnels)?

Stun is disabled, see below.

Topology settings are:

IP address: Use local IP address

STUN-Server: Discover Server

(cannot be disabled, but "Enable ICE" is disabled which should
deactivate all STUN stuff)

Use XTunnels: Never

Cheers,
--leo

--
e-mail   ::: Alexander.Bergolth (at) wu-wien.ac.at
fax      ::: +43-1-31336-906050