List:       openser-devel
Subject:    [sr-dev] Re: Debian SBOM for kamailio
From:       Henning Westerholt <hw () gilawa ! com>
Date:       2023-03-30 14:39:58

Hi Olle,

sure. What some people are doing is to list the common licence (e.g., GPLv2 or later) \
prominently like in the help output etc.., and then provide a pointer to a file that \
includes all the details, like the Debian copyright file discussed earlier. This is \
the description about that information, its machine readable (I was not aware of \
that): https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

Cheers,

Henning