List:       openser-devel
Subject:    Re: [sr-dev] new child module for kamailio, is call "lre"
From:       Mojtaba <mespio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-06-28 19:19:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I mean could i cancel my last pull request and update it later? And one
other question is some parts of my code is very simple and i tagged them to
"todo...", i have to optimise them after i got some idea how i do that. For
this reason i decide to publish it on git and make questions. Is it right
way to share my question with other developers?
With Best Regards.Mojtaba