List:       openser-devel
Subject:    [sr-dev] =?utf-8?q?sip=5Fmsg_structure_and_memory_free?=
From:       Konstantin Polyakov <piligrim_pk () mail ! ru>
Date:       2018-05-31 9:54:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hello All,

There is a structure  sip_msg  which is passed into a module and represents a \
received sip message. It contains number of pointers to  hdr_field  members.
In its turn  hdr_field  contains member  void* parsed

In the sanity module we assign to  parsed  member a pointer to newly allocated memory \
and we don't free that memory at the end. Do we need to free explicitly or this \
memory will be deallocated later together with  sip_msg ?

In other words is it memory leak or not?

Best regards,
Konstantin