List:       openser-devel
Subject:    [sr-dev] CONID and tcp:close event on outbound TCP connections
From:       "Olle E. Johansson" <oej () edvina ! net>
Date:       2016-06-29 15:41:56

Hi!

Trying to debug a case where I don't get an event_route execution for a TCP \
connection.

IN my case, Kamailio opens a new TCP connection to another server in order to send an \
in-dialog request. When that connection closes, there's no event route being \
executed.

The tcpops module use default config, which means that the event route tcp:closed is \
globally enabled.

I've been digging in the tcp code but can't really figure it out… ;-)

Cheers,
/O