List:       openser-devel
Subject:    [sr-dev] tags
From:       Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul <andrei () iptel ! org>
Date:       2009-09-18 10:53:04

I've tried tagging the current code version, before doing some merges,
but by mistake I've pushed more tags back to the repository.
They look like old ser tags which somehow did not make it in the intial
import. There's no harm done, just some extra tags.
The commit messages that appear as being on a tag, where already on the
repo, they get extra reported probably because of a minor problem with the
script generating the emails.

Andrei