List:       openser-devel
Subject:    Re: [OpenSER-Devel] Release date for OpenSER 1.4 - July 6-th, 2008
From:       Henning Westerholt <henning.westerholt () 1und1 ! de>
Date:       2008-06-26 13:57:09

On Monday 23 June 2008, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> To clear out the waters.
>
> Can we release on the originally proposed date?

Hello Adrian,

actually we set the release date to the 4th July [1]. This is already next
friday.. Because of all the issues with local_route i'd like to propose that
we delay the release date somewhat to compensate.

What about one week, perhaps to the 11th July?

Cheers,

Henning

[1] http://lists.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2008-June/013909.html