List:       openser-devel
Subject:    [Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1662032 ] snmpstats: missing MIB description
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-02-27 21:49:53

Bugs item #1662032, was opened at 2007-02-16 19:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jmagder
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1662032&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
If the snmpstats module is compiled/installed, the MIB description should be also \
                installed.  The description of the MIB consists of four files:
./modules/snmpstats/mibs/OPENSER-MIB
./modules/snmpstats/mibs/OPENSER-REG-MIB
./modules/snmpstats/mibs/OPENSER-SIP-COMMON-MIB
./modules/snmpstats/mibs/OPENSER-SIP-SERVER-MIB
./modules/snmpstats/mibs/OPENSER-TC

The above files should be installed under the ./snmp/mibs directory.

The location of this directory may be different from distribution to distribution and \
therefore the install path to the snmp directory should be customizable.

If the path to the snmp directory is not available, the mib directory may/should be \
installed into the same directory as openser.cfg.  From there it can be copied to the \
proper location on the system by the user.