List:       openpkg-users
Subject:    Re: OpenPKG Registry launched
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard.reiter () intevation ! de>
Date:       2005-12-21 10:18:29

Am Montag, 19. Dezember 2005 08:51 schrieb Ralf S. Engelschall:
> My last information on this was that Thomas L. asked the Kolab project
> to contribute their changes at the time before we released OpenPKG
> 2.5 but there was no response to him. Because of this nothing was
> integrated AFAIK.

I do not remember seeing the question, but I cannot say whether this
was me overlooking it.

> If you tell me where we can find the ultimate source
> of your latest local modifications we can try to integrate them now for
> inclusion in OpenPKG 2.6.

We have a CVS with has the latest version always.
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/
Then there is a merge tracker for the patches we want to integrate upstream.
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge?:sort=-activity&:group=priority&:filter=status&:columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&status=-1,1,2,3,4

For you looking at the lastest snapshot might be the best possbility:
http://www.kolab.org/mirrors.html
e.g.:
http://max.kde.org:8080/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/server/development-2.1/current/