List:       openpkg-users
Subject:    Re: imapd update for openpkg-2.2?
From:       Torsten Homeyer <tho () dev ! de ! cw ! net>
Date:       2005-03-04 9:05:22

Steffen Hansen wrote:
> On Thursday 03 March 2005 12:00, Torsten Homeyer wrote:

>>We will try to do a backport of the security related changes from
>>2.2.12. Have a look at the security list and stay tuned.
>

> That would be superb. An imapd-2.2.12 package for openpkg-2.2 would be
> just as fine though.

This is not what we usually do. All Packages in a release stay on the
version they have at the time of the release. Only important bug and
security fixes are incorporated later. New versions you will have to
fetch from current branch or upgrade to the new release.
If you want to use 2.2.12 fetch the package from current/SRC of our ftp
server.
Works fine under OpenPKG 2.2. I'm running it myself this way.

Regards,
	Torsten

--
Torsten Homeyer                                     tho@dev.de.cw.net
Lead Engineer Databases                        Tel: +49-89-92699-186