List:       openpkg-users
Subject:    Re: openpkg etc/rc issues
From:       "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rse () openpkg ! org>
Date:       2003-05-06 16:33:14

On Tue, May 06, 2003, Dave Dykstra wrote:

> I sent this directly to Ralf first but he didn't reply so maybe it went
> into his spam bucket.
> [...]

No, I just wasn't able to respond to this more complex issue
immediately, so I filed it into the internal bug database of my team at
C&W. Sorry, we're currently trying to move those stuff into an RT based
bug database for OpenPKG -- then those filing steps would be immediately
visible to the community. I hope I find time the next days to review
your suggestion and patch and act on this.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com