List:       openpkg-users
Subject:    Bug submissions
From:       Vinod Kutty <vinod+openpkg () kutty ! cc>
Date:       2003-01-30 18:53:15

I've used the bug submission form to submit issues but I noticed that some
of the replies have gone to the openpkg-dev mailing list (to which I'm not
subscribed).  It seems that with guest access, there is little interaction
that can be performed directly via the web interface.

Is there some documentation on bug submission and if not, could some be
added? In particular it would be nice if the following were clearly
spelled out:

	- is the openpkg-dev list the standard place for replies
	  from the openpkg team to submitted bugs?

	- is there a way to get cc'd on the initial submission
	  (for my records) and/or subsequent followups?

	- how do I update a bug report (e.g. more diagnostic output,
	  etc.)? Is it simply by using the correct string in the Subject?
	  per this text from an automated reply I recently received:

		If you want to submit for information for this particular
		bug report, please include the string "PR#139" in your
		the mail "Subject" header.

I haven't had a chance to look at Jitterbug's documentation; I don't know
if that covers some of this.

Thanks,
--
Vinod