List:       openpkg-users
Subject:    RE: problem compiling gcc3.1 on Solaris
From:       "Warnes, Gregory R" <gregory_r_warnes () groton ! pfizer ! com>
Date:       2002-07-24 23:48:56

Building  gcc-3.1-20020628.src.rpm goes OK, but the resulting executables
give this error:

gsun492: PKG [64]> gcc -V
gcc: Cannot find ELF
Killed

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be \
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone \
else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the \
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is \
unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the \