List:       openpkg-dev
Subject:    Re: [CVS] OpenPKG: openpkg-src/postgrey/ postgrey.spec
From:       "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rse () openpkg ! org>
Date:       2007-10-03 20:02:44

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007, Christoph Schug wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 03, 2007, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Oct 03, 2007, Christoph Schug wrote:
> >
> > >     fix shebang
> > > [...]
> > >   -        -e 's;#!/usr/bin/perl -T;#!%{l_prefix}/bin/perl;g' \
> > >   +        -e 's;#!/usr/bin/perl;#!%{l_prefix}/bin/perl;g' \
> > > [...]
> >
> > Err... The removal of also -T (tainting) was not a typo. It really
> > _should_ be removed as postrey's taining is not compatible with the
> > latest Net::Server stuff we have in perl-net. So, the -T really has to
> > be removed.
>
> There is no '-T' (anymore?), therefore the subst failed before.

Oh, I see. The upstream author has already removed it! Ok, thanks for
clarification, Christoph. I overlooked the fact that a new upstream
version already is present here, as it was just recently that I had to
fix the stuff by adding the -T in our substitution. Thanks.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com