List:       openpkg-dev
Subject:    Re: HEADS UP: Apache 2.2 is coming...
From:       "Thomas Lotterer" <thl () openpkg ! org>
Date:       2007-07-11 10:26:45

On Tuesday, 10. July 2007 at 1:51 pm, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2007, Christoph Schug wrote:
>> to raise the issue here on the list. apache-php provides an option
>> called 'with_imap_annotate'. It's unclear to me whether this in an
>> independent option or it's just a variant of 'with_imap'. For me, it
>> looks more like the second case, but I might be wrong. If not, there
>> should be some fiddling in the "fixing implicit extension
>> dependencies and correlations" section, right?
>
> Perhaps this is from the Kolab changes? Thomas?

The apache-php::with_imap_annotate option is an IMAP METADATA Extension
which is critical for the basic funcationality of Kolab. Nevertheless,
the functionality is not Kolab specific, so I decided not to put "kolab"
in the name when I pulled it in [1]. Find history and status on the
Kolab-major-app-patches [2] Wiki page.

[1] http://cvs.openpkg.org/chngview?cn=35425
[2] http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab-major-app-patches#Cyrus_IMAPD
    watch out for "annotate patch"