List:       openpkg-dev
Subject:    Removing glib
From:       Michael Schloh von Bennewitz <michael.schloh () cw ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 13:34:13

Tomorrow I'll name our glib v2.0.6 package 'glib' and our glib v1.2.10 package
'glib1'. Naturally, the installed files from glib1 will have altered file
names to allow both packages to exist in a single instance.

If anybody has concerns about this change then let me know.

--
michael.schloh@cw.com
Development Team, Application Services