List:       openpkg-bugdb
Subject:    Re: [BugDB] [sendmail] dev files not included (PR#176)
From:       Michael van Elst <mlelstv () dev ! de ! cw ! net>
Date:       2003-04-09 14:41:45

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003, Matt Hoosier wrote:

Hi,

> Those libraries are built regardless of whether one selects the "with_milte=
> r" or not.

I understand, but if these libraries are useful you'd probably require
some headers to go with them.

So for now I just put them into the package if compiled "with_milter".

Greetings,
--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        mlelstv@dev.de.cw.net