List:       openorb-users
Subject:    [openorb-users] Example OpenORB.xml with SSL
From:       Silvia Magini <maginis () di ! unipi ! it>
Date:       2004-10-19 9:48:04

Hi,
We tried to use SSLIOP extension for OpenORB provides transport layer
security for transmitted requests, but we are not able to
correctly configure the OpenORB.xml file.
Do you send us an example of this file?

Thanks a lot,
Silvia Magini

Dott.ssa Silvia Magini
Computer Science Department - University of Pisa, Italy
Pisa, via F. Buonarroti 2 - Phone: +39 050 2212718
E-mail : maginis@di.unipi.it

 << Perche' la vita e' un brivido che vola via
    e' tutto un equilibrio sopra la follia ... >>