List:       openorb-users
Subject:    [openorb-users] Trading Service
From:       Øystein_Arntsen <oysteiar () simula ! no>
Date:       2004-04-15 11:36:47

Hi

I'm trying to run the Community OpenORB Trading Service and I'm having some
trouble getting started.

I start the Trading Service with java org.openorb.trader.Server -ior and get
the welcome message. Should I run it with another option than -ior?

I then try to contact the trader in my own TestServer but I get an exception
at:

org.omg.CORBA.Object obj = orb.resolve_initial_references( "TradingService" );

The stacktrace says:

org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage.InvalidName: Object not found : TradingService
        at org.openorb.CORBA.ORB.resolve_initial_references(ORB.java:366)
        at org.openorb.trader.TestServer.main(TestServer.java:56)

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Øystein