List:       openorb-devel
Subject:    [openorb-devel] where does a 5 minute delay come from?
From:       John Farrell <Farrell_John_W () cat ! com>
Date:       2003-12-11 6:40:45

In our product, which uses OpenORB notification 1.4, we are seeing 300 second
delays where nothing comes through Notification, but then it all rushes
through afterwards. To us, this looks like some sort of timeout, maybe DNS or
something. We really need to stop this from happening because our customers
expect responses in 10 seconds. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
Even crazy theories are better than our current solution. Thanks,

John Farrell
Caterpillar MineStar