List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    We Await Your Urgent Reply
From:       "Hsbc Bank plc"<info () ipaymu ! com>
Date:       2022-09-24 20:59:18

THE WORLDS LOCAL BANK

International Banking

FOREIGN EXCHANGE UNIT

RE: MANDATORY RELEASE ORDER OF YOUR OVERDUE FUND

Dear Valued Beneficiary:

We are pleased to inform you that we have finally concluded arrangement towards your \
refund/lottery payment  out of which has been delayed for a Long Period of time \
because of your Cooperation and Dealings with Wrong Officials and importers of banks \
as your fund returned back to us on the 4th of Jan 2022 when we confirmed the rate of \
delays and questionable activities that has been related by the previous \
administrative banks alongside with others that collaborated in delaying the release \
of your fund after all charges and payments demanded were paid.

Recently, the Ministry of Finance of United Kingdom, Bank of England, HSBC Bank Plc \
UK and United Kingdom Inland Revenue Services held a meeting on how this fund will be \
released to the beneficiaries to their designated bank accounts in their country \
without further delay since we are in the first half of the economic year 2022 and it \
is now overdue to be released as the said funds belongs to them.

We apologize for the delay of the payment and all the inconveniences that this might \
have caused you during this period of time. However we have instructed all the banks \
in the globe which we previously asked to help us pay out this fund to the general \
public to STOP the process of the release of the fund due to their incompetence and \
negligence of duty towards the release of this fund. After our findings, some were \
arrested and charged for theft according to Section 1 of the Theft Act 1978, as \
amended by the Theft (Amendment) Act 1996 law of the United Kingdom.

The Bank of England Governor (Mr Andrew Bailey) has given serious warning and \
Instructions and ordered the Inland Revenue Services Department of England to quickly \
release all on hold funds which are in their escrow account to the sole beneficiaries \
which you are among those who will receive their Inheritance funds.

Please contact ONLY the Executive member of the Monetary Policy Committee of South \
African Reserve Bank (Dr Rashad Cassim) on his email: sarb_bnk086@meta.ua  to  advise \
you on how to procure the certificate of claim as the law of South Africa demands \
that without it there will not be any payment whether pending loan amount, lottery \
fund, inheritance funds or whatsoever fund locally or internationally perhaps you \
have not yet received it.

Provide below details to Dr Rashad Cassim for his clarification:

Address.........    Amount...........

Copies of documents pertaining to the fund.

Best Regards,

Mr.Noel Quinn.

Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Bank plc.