List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Your Approved Fund
From:       United Nations <info () usa ! org>
Date:       2020-07-15 1:11:10

 UNITED NATIONS, ASSISTED COMPENSATION PROGRAMME FOR SCAMMED VICTIMS.

OurReff: 3447181146UNCPRO

This letter is to officially inform you that United Nations board of Trustee on \
humanitarian aids, held series of meetings for the past seven months with the \
Secretary-General to UNITED NATIONS, to compensate Scam victims. We hereby formally \
inform you that you are among 57 selected Scammed Victims (Victims of crime and \
Fraud) around the world. The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate you and other \
56 individuals with the sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States \
Dollars Only) each due to scam you went through in the past.

This initiatives includes every foreign contractors and Lottery Winners that may have \
not received their money, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or \
international businesses that failed due to Scam activities and Government problems \
etc. We found your name in our list hence we contacted you, it has been agreed upon \
and signed to compensate you and other 56 selected Scammed Victims without \
hesitation.

You are advised to contact our representative (Dr Rashad Cassim) on below contact \
details immediately for your International Bank transfer of USD$500,000.00. These \
funds are in an escrow account of United Nations for security purpose. Dr Rashad \
Cassim will process and release your fund immediately you give him all the details he \
needs and follow due process.

Dr Rashad Cassim,
Email: sarb_bnk086@meta.ua

This is another way United Nations is making our world a better place one person at a \
time. We hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this information.

Sincerely,
Mr. Yury Fedotov(Executive Director of United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime)