List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Moving rows in Writer
From:       CPHennessy <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2005-04-30 12:46:17

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 09:47, G Managoli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the best way to move a row in a table up or down in Writer? I
> tried the following:
>
> 1) Select row -> copy -> go to required position -> Paste - it
> overwrites existing the row. (Isn't 'insert' more intuitive than
> replace?) So what works is, I need to insert a blank row and copy over
> it. A bit too much work?
> 2) Select row -> Ctrl+Up/Down arrow (as in moving paragraphs - nice
> feature!), but does not work :(
>
> Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Indeed there seems no way to do this. Can you please report this in
issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "Register", then when you receive a
confirmation email, "Login" and "File an issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report / suggestion and
you will also see the progress of this feature / bug report if it is
accepted.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

				http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ