List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] How do I start?
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2005-03-14 23:05:39

On Monday 14 March 2005 19:26, + liz simon wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
>
> Hi everyone,
>     I am not able to solve the problem till now. I am
> trying to be a member of the QA project. I have been
> trying to do this for several days. This is what
> happens after I reach the QA membership page.
>    It says to specify the role, but I am not able to
> enter the role as there are no fields. So I clicked
> "submit" button. Then the next page gave the following
> message
>
> "qa
> Request project membership/role
> Missing field
> Request project role
> Your roles in this project:
> Observer Pending approval
> Specify the role you want to request in the qa
> project.
> Role"
>
> Am I on the right path? What does missing field mean?
> How do I know if I am a member of the project? Will I
> be notified? Please help me out.

Liz to get all replies to your questions you really need to be able to receive
all responses. In the meantime if you are interested in participating in the
Quality Assuance team please send a description of yourself with your login
id to dev@qa.openoffice.org ( note that you should subscribe to that mailing
list by sending an email to dev-subscribe@qa.openoffice.org ).

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--