List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] openoffice calc
From:       "Tim Wescott" <tim () wescottdesign ! com>
Date:       2004-12-03 22:57:52

If you are doing what I think you are doing, then yes you can --
it is a function of Windows to share a directory or file, rather
than any specific application.

As long as you have a directory with sharing turned on, and you
keep your file there, others will be able to read and modify it.

The one thing that you have to keep in mind is that if you store
the file in native OOo format it will only be readable from another
OOo program -- if you want Excel users to see and modify it you'll
have to store it in Excel format (or get them to change to OOo!).