List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: Serial printing, different data on same sheet
From:       Matt Needles <needlesm () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2004-11-24 5:00:30

Toni Mas wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I'm having trouble with serial printing, I'm trying to fulfill a sheet
> of stickers, each with one adress from a spreadsheet.
>
> But when I put the fields in place, all the stickers from the same sheet
> have the same data.
>
> I'm trying and looking for that on docs from yesterday, and I didn't
> find the answer, sorry if it's a stupid thing (and for my poor english).
>
> I'm with OOo 1.1.0 on Linux.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Toni.
When you set up your labels, be sure to check Synchronize Labels on the
rightmost tab.  You will put the fields in the top, leftmost label,  and
after the last field, insert a "Next Record" field from that datasource.
  Then click the "Synchronize Labels" button, and print (merge). You'll
get one record per label until the data runs out.  You only need one
page in your document.

HTH,
Matt Needles,
OOo Volunteer Helper