List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Re: Templates
From:       "G. Roderick Singleton" <grsingleton () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2004-10-04 13:12:29

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 08:02, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> On Monday, 4 October 2004 14:00, Russell Butler wrote:
> > Chadley Wilson wrote:
> > > Greetings,
> > > Where could I find some decent templates for OO ?
> >
> > Hi Chadley
> >
> > Have you seen these?
> >
> > http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > Russell
> >

> Thanks Russell
>
> I clicked the OOextras link on the OO site and it takes you to the user-faq
> site/
> Thanks again

Please identify the URL of the webpage that has this link. You might
also like to look at the documentation project
(http://documentation.openoffice.org/) which you can also reach from the
Support tab of http://www.openoffice.org/. The link to ooextras from
here does work. There are a number of other sources of templates as
well, such as importing any that you have from StarOffice 5.2 or
MSOffice. I believe the MSOffice import works quite well.

--
Documentation Co-Lead
PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be

"Dinna meddle wi' things ye ken nuthin' aboot!"
J.Herriot