Immanuel CRC Office: > Shawn McDermott wrote: > > Can someone check out this rtf? I cannot open it in writer (or kwrite) > > but can open it with a friends XP MSWord. > > > > http:/members.cox.net/shawn.mcdermott/dss_face_sheet.rtf > > > > Thanks > > Shawn > > I have Office 2000 and when I open it, all I get is a page/section break > with no information, no text, nothing. > > In OOo 1.1.1 I get blank. > > Maybe the rtf from Office XP is non-standard? > Abiword 2.0.6 opens it with no problems. ain