List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Get Document Title in Footer of Calc Sheet
From:       Bas Grolleman <tools () barneveld ! org>
Date:       2004-04-20 16:41:29

I would like to get the Document Title or a Calc field into the footer.

I make character sheets for DND in Calc ( DND is a Game ), and we sometimes
mix up the 2nd and 3rd page of diffrent prints, so it would be nice if the
name of the character/document would come back in the footer.

Now I'm typing it in manualy, but I would like for it to work automagicly in
my templates.