List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: if adding things to OOo was dead simple
From:       blabla <blabla1 () cwazy ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-17 18:53:51

G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 14:21, blabla wrote:
>
>>CPH wrote:
>>

>>>Basically a bug is a feature which does not work as it is supposed to work.
>>>A feature is a piece of complete functionality available to you in
>>>OpenOffice.org e.g. printing to PDF, advanced word count, etc.
>>>

>>Thanks, so a question mark in an input window to provide context help
>>would be something new and therefore a functionality and not a bug. But
>>is it an issue?
>>
>>I am not trying to be akward - honest! - but the OOo website is a closed
>>book to me...
>>
>>Do you know who to contact regarding this new functionality? I'd love to
>>help, too.
>>

> Why? Because MS has it?  Why not simply turn on Extended tips in Help
> and get the same effect by hovering your cursor.

Dear G. Roderick Singleton,

how I managed to miss this excellent feature I don't know - but then I
don't know a lot things :-)

I reckon it would be a good idea to have this feature turned on
automatically so that people who have just installed OOo and start
working with it straight away don't make the same mistake as me.

Now is that a bug, an issue or... ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Ingo