List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Forms to control conditional text
From:       "Christopher Deane" <cdeane () novell ! com>
Date:       2004-04-13 6:54:09

I am trying to create a document that uses a set of three radio buttons
in a form.  Based on which of the buttons is selected I want to display
the following:

Option 1 Selected - display paragraph 1
Option 2 Selected - display paragraph 1 & 2
Option 3 Selected - display paragraph 1 & 2 & 3

I am having no success using the conditional text example that is
contained in the OOo help.  I am using OOo 1.1.1 on Windows XP.

Any suggestions (or examples) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Christopher Deane