List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Release Notes for OpenOffice.org 1.1.1 comments
From:       "Francesc Rosés" <froses () menta ! net>
Date:       2004-04-04 11:26:59

Hi,

  I can see in the Release Notes for OpenOffice.org 1.1.1
two new features:

  1. "OOoDic Autopilot which allows a user to download
     automatically any one of 87 spelling, hyphenation and
     thesaurus dictionaries"
     I can find this new feature at "File->Autopilot->Install
     New Dictionaries" but when I click  this item, nothing
     happens.
     Any more with the same problem?

  2. "Enhanced support for languages that use a comma instead
     of a point/full stop as the decimal point"
     It seams the spreadsheet behaviour is the same as in 1.1.0.
     In my Language settings I have:
       - Locale Setting: Spanish (Spain)
       - Default Language for Documents: Spanish
     When I type a decimal point using the numeric keypath (the
     point key) in my spreadsheet appears a point, not a comma
     (',') and Calc don't understand the point as a decimal
     point beacause my language settings indicates Spanish an
     in Spanish the decimal point is represented by a comma.
     The same behaviour for the Catalan language.
     How can I activate the new feature?

  So, may be these features don't work in my computer, but if
  is a general problem, I think the release notes must be modified.

  Thanks for your help,

    Francesc