List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Greece symbols in formula editor
From:       "Alexander S. Koning" <skoning () ch ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-16 9:34:11

Quoting Lars Johansson on [users] Greece symbols in formula editor (Friday 16
January 2004 09:05):

> In mathematical formulas greece symbols are used frequently. However, I can
> not find out how to write a formula that uses both Greece and Latin
> letters.
>
> sincerely
> Lars Johansson

Hi Lars,

Try Tools - Catalog. You'll find all Greek characters there. You can insert
them directly if you know the codes (i.e. you don't need to use that dialog).
For example a lowercase alpha is %alpha and an uppercase delta is %DELTA .

Sander
--
Alexander S. Koning  |  Delft, The Netherlands  |  Linux Counter # 274892