List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] upper and lower index
From:       "Alexander S. Koning" <skoning () ch ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-15 21:54:16

Quoting Gazda'Baar on [users] upper and lower index (Thursday 15 January 2004
11:32):
> hi
>
> I have problem. I can't find where is upper and lower index. I'm working
> at statistical project and I need forms like K0 or H0, H1
> Do you know where are that options?

Do you mean superscript and subscript?
Superscript is created with a ^ (caret) sign. Subscript with a _ (underscore).
For example x^2 is x-squared. x_i is x with index i.

Please reply only to users@openoffice.org .

Sander
--
Alexander S. Koning  |  Delft, The Netherlands  |  Linux Counter # 274892

Occasionally members of the Institute of Arcane Study acquire a taste for
worldly pleasures. Seldom do they have trouble finding employment.
        -- Prodigal Sorcerer, MtG 6th Edition, (c) W.o.t.C.