List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.
From:       "Alexander S. Koning" <skoning () ch ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-03-04 7:04:17

Hi fellow OOo users,

It's been with pleasure that I've been reading and sometimes participating on
the users@ and discuss@ lists. The time has come to part however... my study
is taking a large portion of my time, and I haven't been able to even skip
through all messages delivered through the OOo mailinglists for the last fewe
weeks. Therefore I thought it better to unsubscribe from the lists (I will
keep my announce@ subscription.)
Thanks for the useful information that was sent and for the sometimes great
humurous or witty replies!

Perhaps till later...

Cheers,
Sander
--
Alexander S. Koning  |  Delft, The Netherlands  |  Linux Counter # 274892