List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] upper and lower index
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2004-01-17 13:19:12

On Thursday 15 January 2004 11:01, Gazda'Baar wrote:
> hi
>
> I have problem. I can't find where is upper and lower index. I'm working
> at statistical project and I need forms like K0 or H0, H1
> Do you know where are that options?

What exactly are upper and lower index ?
In case the terms used in OOo for this feature are different to whatever tool
you used previously, it would be a good idea to explain what you are actually
looking for.

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

				http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Also please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will
be answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.