List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Re: Search in SXW files
From:       "Howard Burford" <hburford () wight365 ! net>
Date:       2004-02-10 11:16:41

Hi Andrew,

Just downloaded your collection of macros, and tried to run the one
under Testing to change the picklistsize. I get the error message at
the macro command to actually do the change, saying "Argument not
optional", referring to nSize I guess. How / where do I set this
value??  I want to set it to 8.

TIA,  Howard