List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Download
From:       "Alexander S. Koning" <skoning () ch ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-23 22:07:31

Quoting Sandra Cast on [users] Download (Friday 23 January 2004 04:41):
> Dear Sir, I am unsure as to the category I should list in regard to 'select
> your download site' when downloading your program 'OpenOffice.org 1.1.
> Please instruct me as to which North America selection I should use. I am
> located in the USA, use Windows ME and English is my choice of language.
> Thank you.    Castaway@yucca.net

Hello Sandra,

Thanks for choosing OpenOffice.org. As this is a so-called moderated mailing
list, you will normally not receive replies. This one is sent directly to you
so that you will see it. Please consider subscribing to the list or reading
it via gmane.org (see www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html) and please reply

It does not really matter which location you choose. These sites all contain
the same programs and there are more of them to spread the load. You can
choose one closer to you for a faster or more reliable connection (this does
depend a little on the site however).

Cheers,

Sander
--
Alexander S. Koning  |  Delft, The Netherlands  |  Linux Counter # 274892