List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Re: Joining Cells in Calc
From:       Eron Lloyd <elloyd () lancaster ! lib ! pa ! us>
Date:       2003-12-24 14:43:35

Hi Matt,

In regards to the quality and amount of documentation, the are excellent
books, cheat sheets, and guides popping up all over the place. A quick search
on amazon.com reveals many new materials. In fact, there are books coming out
soon focusing on specifics, such as writing macros or using the XML file
formats. Look for StarOffice titles, too.

Regards,

Eron