List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Re: Printing in linux
From:       Benjamin Long <bflong () longbros ! com>
Date:       2003-12-18 16:23:51

If you are able to print from KDE, then perhaps you would rather use the
KDE printing system rather then printing directly from OO. Just create a
printer with spadmin that uses the print command "kprinter --stdin" and
when you print anything to it the kde printer dialog will pop up and you
can print from there.

Benjamin Long