List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Mail Merge Crash
From:       Rocco Charamella <rcharamella () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-12-11 23:52:25

I'm using the new Beta version of OO and I tried to do a mail merge. OO
crashed. I tried a number of iterations including Word Doc, Excel
Spreadsheet, Crash. OO word doc and OO spreadsheet, crash. I moved the data
off my shared drive thinking mayber permission were at fault, still crashed.
Anyone having any luck with mailmerge in Beta?
Thanks,