List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    backgrounds
From:       Carolyn Janson <caro () q-net ! net ! au>
Date:       2003-12-07 5:33:27

OOo 1.1, W98SE.
I suspect I am going to have egg on my face with this question, but I
have wasted too much time trying to put a graphic background in a
spreadsheet; I've tried the methods in Format, and for some reason they
don't work; the only way I found is to click on the button that opens
the Insert floating toolbar,  and then apply it multiple times and drag
it to cover.
This is not very satisfactory, but more obvious methods didn't produce
anything on the sheet at all, except one square of the graphic, which
can't be modified.
In addition, when I open the file now I get an error message and request
to send an error report to Sun. ( I did this).

Any thoughts?
TIA
Carolyn