List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Draw: default page orientation
From:       Daniel Carrera <dcarrera () math ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2003-11-30 23:52:37

Hello,

When I start a new Draw document, I want the page orientation to be
landscape, not portrait.  It's easier to draw in landscape mode, and it's
anoying having to set the page format to landscape every time I start
Draw.

Does anyone know how to do this?

You get brownie points if you also know how to change the default page
format.  In particular, I want to set my customized page width and height
to get the most screen realstate.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say...
PhD student.   |