List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    OpenOffice Web Access
From:       <mkt () iname ! com>
Date:       2003-11-30 20:20:47

I have just started using OpenOffice and I think it's an excellent =
product.

I have just one query.  Whenever it starts it tries to access the =
internet and my firewall software blocks it.  I just want to know why it =
wants this internet access.  I only have dial-up access.   I have looked =
at the faq's but couldn't find anything.  Thanks.

Regards,

Michael Townsend,  UK