List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] OpenOffice over NFS?
From:       Benjamin Long <bflong () longbros ! com>
Date:       2003-11-18 16:56:08

I'm replying to my own post because I figured it out. I ran strace on
the setup program to see exactly where it was failing. The solution is
to make sure that the "link_relative" option is set on the NFS export on
the server. Without it, the links that the setup program creates are all
absolute, which trips it up when it crosses file systems.

Benjamin Long